We’re ready to help you with damage caused by natural disasters such as Hurricane Irene or the past earthquake in the D.C./Virginia/Maryland area.
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- For a low fixed cost, SCE will provide a Virginia licensed and certified engineer to meet you on-site.
- He/she will visually inspect your property and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have while on-site.
- After the inspection is complete, SCE will provide documentation including any necessary designs or recommendations, stamped and certified by a Virginia Licensed Professional Engineer.
- This documentation will be ready for inclusion in contract documents or submission to insurance companies.
Services specifically related to earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters include:
- forensic structural inspections
- structural design
- consulting and recommendations to help repair (and prevent against) any structural deficiency.
For over 50 years SCE has performed engineering services ensuring the safety of roadways, bridges and other large structures.
Please call our office any time, where you will always speak with a human being and be treated with the best customer service throughout the entire working relationship (703)366-3000